Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Te Definition of Slacker

So if you look in the dictionary and look up the word "Slacker" you will see my name and picture next to it! I woke up this morning at 6 am and disregarded my alarm to get up and go to the gym! Not only that, but my friend who I thought was going with me decided not to go, so I guess I lost my own motivation. :(

This really sucks! But what I do know is that I will not lose this battle with myself! Progress is a slow Process! I mean yes I could be doing a bit better with less slacking, but you have to admit, loosing weight on your own is hard and it takes real time to fully get through it! Sooooooooo, everyone please just bare with me! Oh and I guess I'll be posting those pics tonight... whooooo am I ready? lol


I have to go to work soon.... :(

Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment