Friday, June 12, 2009

Stubborn-ness at it's finest!

Sooo, here I am, back onto things and trying to stay in the swing of things and continue making the most of the money that I'm paying at Bally's. And, things are going great, I will not doubt that. However, I guess from the first few relapses I had that there's a few stubborn lbs that will not go away! But I'm working on it.

Today I had my usual lunch, baked fish, steamed broccoli and brown rice. It seems to get better every time, fortunately.

Also, I put on these workout pants today that I havent worn in a long time, mostly because I dont like spandex.. i prefer working out in cotton. lol BUT, today I put those pants on and they fit really different.. in a way that made me happy. So, I'm going to keep pushing at it and hoping for the best.


I hate to try and set certain goals with a time frame when it comes to weight loss.. but I can't help myself. By the end of this month, I want to have lost at least another 8-10 lbs. that would really make me happy. Let's see how it goes. ALSO, I will post more pics to show progress probably in 1.5 weeks.

Do you have any good recipe's that I could put to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment