Monday, June 1, 2009

The First Weigh In

Bonjour, Hola, Hello!

I've decided to create this blog as an extension of one of my posts from my primary blog, http://theesotericmile.blogspot.com/ , where I discuss my life in full. However, because this is such a big deal to me, I've decided to add a separate blog for my weightloss this summer. After three years of non stop crash dieting, quick fixes and being sad and upset about my weight, I am finally doing something about it!

About a month ago, I joined one of the most prominent fitness clubs in America, Bally Total Fitness. Now, I will admit, when I first signed up, I went like a week straight, not everyday, but after that week straight, I was gone for like 2 weeks. Then, I had my one free personal training session and thankfully received some tips about how to work on what I want to improve.

I've drastically changed my diet, but not to the point where I can't handle what I'm used to eating. I did it to the point where it's still food I like, it' just more healthy. At first I was doing this as a short-term thing, you know, to just be in shape and fit for however long I could keep it up. HOWEVER, I am in this to make a lifestyle change! When I get some time, between today and wednesday evening, I will be posting current pics, which in the future will be call the before pics to be compared with the after pics. I am so super serious about this. I'm tired of hating my body!

My weight: 193.3 (last time I checked..)
My Height: 5'4"
My Dedication level: 100%

leave your comments and encouragement please!

p.s. I will have updates 1-3 times a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment