Friday, June 5, 2009

Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin', Rollin', WHAT?!

HEY GUYS & GALS!

I'm back on the ball and back in action!!!! I finally made my way back to the gym and it was like.. a really good release! I'm so happy and my body feels really good right now. Anyways, I PROMISEEEEE that I will post some pics today! lol I'm gonna take pics of the areas I am working on with my web cam.

I have to be honest--- last night, I had what I think you call.. is it, a binge? Well, Idk what it's called but I had ice cream. :(

Anyways, I have to get ready for work.. but before I do that, I'm going to season my fish for dinner later on when I get in from work.

Also, I want to say that it really does help getting out of the house working out instead of staying in. I get the benefit of all different types of machines when I'm at Bally's and I love it! Plus, some of the male personal trainers are very nice eye candy! lol

Want some tips or advice about machines or gadgets (like yoga balls) that I use at the gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment