Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Are You Hungry?

So the funny thing about me trying to lose weight is that I work in a restaurant where my food is 70% off! The worst part is that I work primarily around the fried foods, cookies, chips, everything fattening that you could imagine! But, the good thing is that there is a really nice deli and salad bar that I have been taking lots of advantage of lately. I'm going to start keeping a food journal on as well. I think it's important to write down what I am eating.

Breakfast: Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt with granola and cranberried raisins

Lunch: Salad: Spinich, Mixed greens, kalamata olives, carrots, strawberries, grape tomatoes, oranges, feta cheese grilled chicken, broccoli, & cucumbers, all topped with a very small amount of oil and vinegar!

PAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Now, I was told by a personal trainer that six small meals a day is the best route to go and I started doing that at first, but it got too complicated because I always do so much work in one day. So, I'll probably end up in the long run doing 3-4 small meals a day.

For dinner, I will have baked cat fish, steamed brown rice and broccoli. And about an hour or two before bedtime, I'll have a snack, like yogurt, a banana, or.... hmm.. idk!

Do you keep a food journal?

No comments:

Post a Comment