Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First That, Now This

Soooo, I've just experienced my first relapse. :(

I'm not completely down in the dumps about it because I still feel like I'm in control, you know? Well anyway, I didn't have the fish and everything that I said I would have for dinner. Instead, I came home to a steak fresh out of the oven and it was delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! lol

Do I regret it? Well, not neccesarrily. At least I'm not hungry anymore, right? Well anyway, I'm going back to the gym tomorrow morning. Back to the same ole rigamorole. I'm actually excited tho.. like, going to the gym really starts my day off in a good way. PLUS, I have a guest pass and a good friend of mine is coming with me. Let's hope that this all goes well!

Oh, and as for my relapse.. well, mistakes happen, and no one is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment